• Apply now
• This role is critical in enabling the business to perform at the required level through provision of appropriate technology solutions, infrastructure and services whilst adhering to global Burberry IT standards.
• This role is responsible for maintaining agreed levels of IT service and project delivery across the stores, offices and manufacturing, and working with other IT teams to continuously improve service levels.
• The role will be the point of escalation for the business regarding service issues or project delivery, which is a high priority or are falling outside of SLAs.
• Partner with Retail VP, District Managers and Retail Ops to ensure IT services and in-store technologies / support meet business demands.
• Partner with the solutions and infrastructure teams, within the EMEIA IT team, across Burberry IT and with our 3rd party vendors.
• Owner of any local Supplier Management 3rd party IT service contracts, periodic reviews, setting appropriate regional SLAs and driving continuous improvement.
• Team Orchestration Inspire, lead and manage a matrix of technical engineers (both internal and/or external) to deliver exceptional service and project delivery exceeding customer expectations.
• Work with business teams (Operations, Digital Advisors, Retail Management) as their advisor on and owner of IT and service issues to:
• Stay abreast of operational changes, projects delivering into their area and events to ensure service cover is provided.
• Resolve IT issues that are impacting business operations.
• Provide support for stores, offices and manufacturing through a team of local resources in key locations. This will require close management of both internal Burberry employees and 3rd party-supplied resources to ensure they are providing excellent, proactive service to the business in their respective markets.
• Organise support cover for holidays and special events.
• Responsible for the performance of all IT services (SAP, POS, AV, Footfall, Back-of-House (Scanners, Printer & PCs), Assets/Devices (e.g. iPad, Team Badge), Time & Attendance and Network & Comms (LIBO, WAN, LAN, IPT, Mobile, Wifi (Guest & Corporate)), in all stores, offices, hubs and manufacturing facilities across the UK 24x7.
• Ensure IT service escalations are resolved in a timely manner by engaging appropriate IT teams, leading troubleshooting activity and liaising closely with the business to provide updates and/or co-ordinate resources.
• Ensure Project escalations are resolved in a timely manner by engaging appropriate IT teams, leading troubleshooting activity and liaising closely with the business to provide updates and/or co-ordinate resources.
• Work with suppliers who provide support services to ensure their service levels are maintained and to facilitate resolution of more complex issues.
• Manage moves & changes to IT equipment and services that fall outside of Store deployment projects.
• Escalate risks and issues to IT management where necessary.
• Carry out regular reviews of service levels and IT issues across the region and formulate resolution plans.
• Analyse service data and provide regular (weekly) reporting on service levels to the business and IT management.
• Transition to Service Support the successful transition of all Store Deployment Project/Programme completed across the region, into the BAU (Business-as-Usual) support structure.
• MIM (Major Incident Management) Participate in regional escalation coverage rota, covering weekends and peak trade periods throughout the year.
• Perform any other appropriate duties as delegated by line and functional management and IT SLT.
• Retail Store Support (2yrs +)
• Experience with project delivery and user adoption (1yr+)
• General Service / experience (3yrs +)
• Experience of operations (2yrs+)
• University Degree or equivalent.