Brand Manager, Maternity Cover (6 Months Fixed-Term Contract)
Country : United Arab Emirates
Region : Dubaï
Town : Dubai
Category : Sales
Contract type : Fixed-term
Availability : Full time
- Oversees Brand Management, Marketing, Digital and VM functions of the brand, while closely collaborating with PR and Education teams.
- In charge of executing regional brand strategy, in line with global guidelines, Forecasting, Pricing, business performance reporting and analysis
- Focuses on the brand's digital acceleration.
- Acts as the primary point of contact between the Middle East and EMEA to ensure local market needs are met and aligned with the brand holder.
- Oversees Marketing, Digital and VM functions, and manages respective team members. Collaborates closely with PR and Education functions, ensuring respective activities are executed in a timely manner and in line with brand strategy and priorities.
- Leads and drive key bet launch plans in close collaboration with retail partner, ensuring timely on counter dates and 360 launch activations across all touchpoints and monitors the performance of all new launches quantitatively and qualitatively, suggesting corrective actions where necessary. Sets clear marketing objectives, including Retail, and Market Share forecasts.
- Leads development and execution of strategic, tailor-made retailers plans, driven by consumer centricity.
- E-retail: In charge of developing strategic plans and activities of e-retail accounts, ensuring maximum visibility and SOV through driving sampling, GWP and CRM activations. Responsible for up-to-date product listings and assets.
- Paid Media: briefs media agency/retail partner on launch campaign objectives, budgets and KPIs. Ensure asset adaptation in line with local needs, and timely Go-Live date. Monitors performance and collaborates with agency to optimize plans on a weekly basis.
- Earned Media: aligns with PR team on EMV, ranking objectives, and defines plans to achieve set KPIs
- Budget, Forecast, Pricing Management and Analysis
- Responsible for novelty forecasts. Reviews and challenges submitted quantities based on historical data, consumer insights, trends, and benchmarks. Submits forecasts in a timely manner and ensures proper tracking of forecasted vs ordered quantities.
- In charge of novelty pricing, in line with brand's pricing architecture, local benchmarks as well as brand guidelines and COGs.
- Analyze and review category and subline weight of business monthly, to measure effectiveness and impact of executed campaigns.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Creates monthly report on Brand Retail performance by country/channel/category, as well as brand's and competition's key activities, and issues recommendations on required action plans.
- Analyses brand's pillar franchises/SKUs monthly and issues recommendations on actions accordingly.
- Monitors market trends and identifies opportunities in regards to local relevancy needs or portfolio gaps, through bi-weekly market visits, retailer and BA feedback as well as competition insights.
- Responsible for monthly reports, launch deck proposals and post campaign reports to be shared with EMEA in a timely manner.
- Min 3-4 years of relevant experience within the beauty industry.
- Knowledge of the Middle East market and consumer desirable, but not mandatory
- Prior experience in managing min 1-2 direct reports.
- Successful track record of managing 360° marketing plans execution.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong ownership and 'can-do- attitude'
- Experience in adapting to challenges, fostering culture of excellence, and guiding communications with main stakeholders: EMEA regional office, Global brand holder and retailers.
- Dynamic, positive thinking, analytical skills.
- Proficient communication in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Alignment with the Shiseido Trust8 working principles: Think Big, Take Risks, Hands-on, Collaborate, Be Open, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Applaud Success